Former Amerock building granted historic status | The Rock River Times

The former Amerock building, 416 S. Main St., in downtown Rockford, has been added to the National Register of Historic Places, the National Park Service (Department of Interior) announced May 13. The Rockford landmark, named the Ziock Building in honor of textile pioneer William H. Ziock, was built in three phases between 1912 and 1950 by the Ziock family and the Amerock Corporation.

READ THE STORY AND COMMENTARY AT: http://rockrivertimes.com/2011/05/13/former-amerock-building-granted-historic-status/comment-page-1/#comment-2823

Popular posts from this blog

AN ENTERTAINMENT FEAST - Robert Post, September 23, 2017